What is Minute Keeper?
Minute Keeper is a web application that helps organistations, departments, business and project teams manage their meeting details - agenda items, minutes, actions, attendees, apologies, and associated documents.
Some of the many features of Minute Keeper include:
- Web-based screens for adding meeting detail, agenda items, minutes of meetings, meeting actions, and for linking uploaded documents.
- The ability to link agenda items and actions to staff and visitors.
- A facility to search for and list prior agenda items and actions based on a range of search criteria.
- Ability to print agendas, meeting minutes and allocated actions for emailing.
Minute Keeper allows you to customise a wide range of areas including:
- Ability to manage the data within the drop-down lists such as: meeting types, locations, positions, agenda types and titles.
- User roles to specify who can read, modify or delete records like meetings, agendas, actions, documents and users.
- Departments that are separated from each other with their own personal data.
- Webpage colour theme.